Are you a prospective client?  e-mail - or call 404-325-5858


Family Immigration Services

We assist clients who would like to help family members become U.S. permanent residents. Our firm has experience with adjustment of status, where the relative is already here in the U.S., and also with consular processing, where the family member will be obtaining an immigrant visa or fiancé visa at a U.S. Consulate abroad.

We offer consultations to discuss your situation and to develop a strategy that will fit your specific requirements. Our approach is very results-oriented, and we are tenacious in achieving our client’s desired result.

We handle your case from beginning to end. Our legal fee includes the following services:

  1. Consult with you to discuss your case
  2. Assist with document or information gathering
  3. Prepare the final forms for signature
  4. Prepare and file the case with USCIS
  5. Monitor your case with e-mail notifications of updates
  6. Prepare you for the interview, if required
  7. Attend the interview with you.

Available Services

Marriage and Adjustment of Status


Temporary Visas for Fiancé (es) and Spouses of U.S. citizens